Our Elder Home Care Services
Caring Companions is committed to bringing you only the best quality elder home care, companionship, and services. Whether you are in need of an extra hand around the house, specialized care for a sick loved one, or transportation for yourself, our supportive and professional caregivers are here for you. Our excellent services include the following (see below).
Family Room Offered by Caring Companions.
Our caregivers provide the following services, including supervision, walking, errands, activities, and companionship and monitoring.
- Long-term Care: We will assist you in applying for your long-term care benefits and can provide you with a long-term caregiver.
- VA Services: We are an approved VA vendor assisting our veterans with the care they need. Also partnering with other professionals to get veterans approved for those services.
- Personal Care: Our elder care is personalized and we are here to assist you with activities such as bathing, dressing and undressing, grooming, and medication reminders. We are also happy to provide customized meal planning and preparation, as well as laundry service. Trust that, with our caring companions, all your household tasks will be expertly completed!
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care: Our caregivers can monitor and encourage activities and walks, as well as help with personal care and supervision.
- Respite Care: If you or your loved one are looking for short-term care while you rest, recover, or vacation, our caregivers are here for respite care.
- Transportation: We are happy to provide caring transportation services to doctor’s appointments, shopping, errands, church, or wherever else you feel like exploring!
- Medicaid Approved: We are happy to announce that Caring Companions is now accepting Medicaid!
Frequently Asked Questions
for Caring Companions, in-home care for the Macon, Georgia area
- You’ll be responsible for state and federal payroll taxes and workers’ compensation insurance.
- What happens if the caregiver doesn’t show up for work? Are you prepared to stay home and take care of your loved one? Or if the care is for you, are you prepared to be left alone without care if the caregiver does not show up?
- Is the private caregiver bonded against theft?
- We are HIPAA Compliant: All employees are required annual educational training in understanding the importance of confidentiality.
- Our staff of caregivers is professionally trained on up to date private care practices and processes and CPR First Aid certified.
- All employees are carefully screened to protect everyone (Clients and Company)
- All employees are required to pass drug screening, fingerprint checks and are screened annually for TB.
Approved VA Vendor
We are an approved VA vendor assisting our veterans with the care they need. Also partnering with other professionals to get veterans approved for those services. Call us today to see if you or your spouse may be eligible for veteran’s benefits for non-service-related conditions.
Caring Companions, now located in Macon, GA (by appointment only) provides quality in-home care services to Seniors. Family owned with over 20 years of experience, our Christian-based, home care providers are proud to serve Byron, Danville, Dry Branch, Dublin, Eatonton, Fort Valley, Gordon, Gray, Irwinton, Ivey, Jeffersonville, Lake Oconee, Macon, Madison, McIntyre, Milledgeville, Perry, Forsyth, McDonough, Locust Grove, Greensboro, Roberta, Toomsboro, and Warner Robins, GA. Be sure to follow us on Social Media. Voted 2021 Best of Home Care Provider and Employer by Home Care Pulse. Winner of the 2021 Caring Star Award.