Welcome to Caring Companions.
Caring Companions, voted 2021 Best of Home Care Provider by Home Care Pulse and winner of the 2021 Caring Star award, is passionate about providing personalized and quality home care to seniors all across Georgia. Specializing in non-medical care, we at Caring Companions have provided our caring services to families for almost two decades and are a trusted choice in the community.
Family owned and with more than 20 years of experience, we understand the importance and comfort of home, and are proud to have established a professional and caring team to assist your aging loved ones with activities of daily living, care, and assistance. All of our caregivers report directly to our team and registered nurse, so you can rest assured that you or your loved one are in caring and supervised hands. From companionship to going for walks, medication reminders to meal planning, the trained caregivers at Caring Companions work hard to ensure individuals have the care and services that make it possible to remain in their home.
We are proud to be associated with the following organizations:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- The Forgetting: A Portrait of Alzheimer’s
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Health Assistance Foundation
- American Heart Association
- COPD International
- National Association for Incontinence
- National Family Caregivers
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- Administration on Aging
- Social Security
- National Institute on Aging
- Ombudsman for Georgia
- Nursing homes comparison search engine
- Office of Regulatory Services
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Aid and Assistance
For more information about our in-home care services, please click here.
We provide FREE in-home care assessments. Fill out the form below, and we'll respond shortly.